Kibitzing a Table
New - video walkthroughs for our Full Java Program
1. Before playing yourself, you might wish to first watch a few hands, to get a feeling for the layout of the table here in BCL
2. Look at the tables on display on your screen and select a full table
3. Click on the name/alias of one of those 4 players, you will then be offered two possibilities:
4. Almost the same rules apply as they do face-to-face:
5. In our club, we have a facility that enables kibitzers to chat amongst themselves without being 'heard' by the players at the table. Just send your chat to 'KibitzersAtTable'.
6 You've watched a few hands, you want to play yourself? Click on 'Lv-Table' on the top Menu, confirm by moving your mouse down to 'Are you sure?' and click on the 'Yes' which will then appear.The next page of this guide will briefly remind you what to do before joining or starting a table.